FREE Developmental Clinics: New to the Sport
Ages: 3 – 13
The NC Fusion FREE Developmental Clinics are 1 hour introduction to field hockey clinic that provides young players the opportunity to learn the very basics of the game. This one hour session will show players how to hold a stick, dribble, pass, and receive a pass. Our knowledgeable coaches will work alongside NC Fusion Select Players to provide each player with small group instruction.
*Players will receive a $15 Discount coupon redeemable for the NC Fusion Field Hockey Developmental Program.
General Time Commitment: 1 hour
*We will provide a stick if you do not have one and want to try the sport for the first time.
- Spring: March
- Fall: August
NC Fusion Skills Series Clinics: Intermediate and Advanced
Ages: 12 – 18
The NC Fusion Field Hockey Skills Series Clinics will focus on the following skills in a series of 5 2-hour sessions:
- Session 1: Circle Play & Corners
- Session 2: Defense & Defensive Corners
- Session 3: Attacking & Shooting
- Session 4: Midfield Play & Transfers
- Session 5: Off-ball Movement & 3D skills
General Time Commitment: 5 2-hour sessions
- Outdoor Stick
- Turf shoes, cleats or sneakers
- Fall: September – October