NC Fusion Fall Program
An eight-week program for elementary and middle school boys and girls focusing on developing a strong foundation and grasp of the game.
*Also available for high school players who do not have a school program or want an alternative to high school field hockey.
|Sept 13||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Sept 20||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Sept 27||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Oct. 4||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Oct 11||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Oct. 18||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Oct 25||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|Oct. 31||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
|*Nov. 10||Sunday 1:00 – 3:00||TBD|
Fall Competitive Program
If there is enough interest, we will be forming a competitive middle school team for current 6th – 8th graders. This team would play private schools, other club teams and would include an additional day of practice. Games would be during the week after school. Participating in the middle school league will be an additional $150.
We will also offer an opportunity to join the high school league if additional players are needed. Participating in the high school league will be an additional $245.
Click the blue registration button above to register
For more information, contact John Marshall Director NC Fusion Field Hockey at email@example.com.
NC Fusion Fall High School League
As we await the decision by the NCHSAA, NC Fusion is in the planning stages of creating a high school league for all schools with field hockey teams in Forsyth and Guilford County. Fear not if your school does not have a team, we will make sure you have a place to play too.
With the uncertainty of fall sports due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NC Fusion is designing a field hockey league for high school players from September 7 – November 1. These dates have been set to await the decision by the NCHSAA about fall sports and the Governor’s decision to move to PHASE 3.
Cost: $395 per player, reserve your spot for just $10
The $10 reservation fee is non-refundable however, registering will allow us to determine the number of teams needed so NC Fusion can start building the program. The $385 will be due at the start of the league.
- 8-12 league games (depending on number of teams)
- Championship playoff bracket for all teams
- Numbered pinnies in school colors for each team
- Teams will be based on schools (ie. Demons, Raiders,Spartans, Titans, Vikings, Pirates, Fury, etc.)
- If there are not enough players to form a full team, any independent players will be added to teams needing to fill roster spots
- Each team will be made up of 15-18 players
- Games will be 11v11 with 4, 15 minute quarters and a 5 minute half time
- Teams will practice 2 days/week (M/W) and play games on (T/TH)
- Practice and games will take place at BB&T Sports Park (Greensboro teams have the possibility of training in Greensboro one day/week)
- Bermuda Grass and turf fields will be used
- End of season Senior Night, Senior Game and All-Star Games
Click on the blue button at the top of the page to register and hold your spot.
Please contact John Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.