NC Fusion Summer Programs
We offer a bootcamp-style summer camp that will focus on fitness and skills needed to be successful for the middle or high school season. This will start June 12th and run through the week of July 22nd on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:00 – 8:00 at either BB&T Sports Park or Winston-Salem Sportsplex.
Who: Open to all rising 7th grade -12th grade field hockey players
Where: BB&T Sports Park 5765 US-158, Advance, NC 27006 and Winston-Salem SportsPlex 7620 Phoenix Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- Week 1: Wednesday June 12 and Friday June 14 from 6:00 – 8:00
- Week 2: Monday June 17, Wednesday June 19 and Friday June 21 from 6:00 – 8:00
- Week 3: Monday June 24, Wednesday June 26 and Friday June 28 from 6:00 – 8:00
- Week 4: Monday July 1 and Wednesday July 3 from 6:00 – 8:00
- Week 5: Monday July 8, Wednesday July 10 and Friday July 12 from 6:00 – 8:00
- Week 6: Monday July 15 from 6:00 – 8:00
- Week 7: Monday July 22 , Wednesday July 24 and Friday July 26 from 6:00 – 8:00
Developmental Summer Camp (Coming Soon): This developmental camp is for boys and girls entering 3rd grade through 8th grade and will focus on developing a strong foundation and grasp of the game. Whether you have played before or are looking to try field hockey for the first time, this camp is for you. We will work on the basics of passing, receiving, defending, shooting and fun games to learn the game.
Cost: $175 per player (Early Bird $150, deadline June 1)
- Charlotte Kirwan: NC Fusion U-16 Coach. Head Coach at Northwest Guilford High School. Played field hockey at Appalachian State University
- Kelli Marshall: NC Fusion U-16 Coach. Played field hockey at Appalachian State University
- John Marshall: Director of NC Fusion Field Hockey and Assistant Coach West Forsyth High School
For more information, contact John Marshall Director NC Fusion Field Hockey at firstname.lastname@example.org.